Click here to read comments made by some of my buyers on an independent review site, and where you can also leave comments/reviews if you wish.
And below are some of the recent comments that buyers have emailed to me over the past few weeks.
- I wanted to thank you for the lovely toastrack you sent me. It was a Christmas gift for my mum and she really liked it. Ms R.T. London
- I received the badgers yesterday. My fiancee and I would like to thank you for such a prompt service.We are also delighted with the quality of the goods and will no doubt use you in future. We will also pass on your website to our family and friends so you can expect more orders from Scotland. Once again Thank You. Definately a five- star service. Mr. H.E., Falkirk
- My items arrived today and are really fantastic. I really could not be more thrilled with them. Thank for your very fast service and great communications. Mrs B.B., Cardiff
- Just a quick note to let you know the parcel has arrived safe and sound. They are another gift for my girlfriend who collects these. The toast rack was well received and I'm sure the cruet set will be liked as well.Thank you for such a quick and efficient service, I wish everyone was as efficient as you. Mr D. L., West Sussex.
- Very quick delivery, well packaged, lovely items at a fantastic price. They were purchased as birthday presents and are perfect. Mrs L.H. Cumbria
- Cups arrived in excellent condition....and they are really spectacular. That company really is making some quality items. Can't wait to see what they come up with next. Mr N A, USA
- Just a quick message to say how pleased I was with the Guinea Pig Salt and Pepper Cruet set. This was bought as a gift for a friend's wedding and I have to say she was absolutely delighted with it. From purchasing to receiving the package the whole process went without a hitch~ your service was outstanding. Thank you once again for the perfect gift for my friend's special day. Mrs K.M. Gloucestershire
- Thank you so much for the speedy service! The eggcups are great! Miss M.N. Cambridgeshire
- I have just bought the Kingfisher with whistle egg cup from you. I want you to know how delighted I am with my purchase - the egg cup is beautifully made and I was so impressed with the speed of delivery. It couldn't have been better. I had bought it for my French friend for a Christmas present. She had been staying with us before visiting other friends and was returning to us for one more night before returning to France last Thursday. I didn't think there would be the slightest chance of it arriving while she was here but it came on the Wednesday and I was able to wrap it up and give it to her the next day, with instructions not to open it until Christmas. Thank you so much for making this possible. I was not prepared to post her Christmas present to France again as last year's never arrived and the year before it had arrived late in January, so I was more than happy with the kingfisher, especially as it is a whistler which she was anxious to have. Mrs J.M., Warwickshire
- We received your parcel this morning and my daughter is thrilled with her VW Camper Van egg cups and key rings. The egg cups are far too nice to use as egg cups. Thanks for packing them so well and we will be sure to visit your site again soon. Mrs C.V., Hampshire.
- Thanks for my order, it arrived beautifully packaged and really quick! The red wine coasters will make a lovely present and the quality is superb. Thank you so much. Miss T.F., Hampshire
- Thank you. The product arrived quickly and I am really pleased. Mrs K.M., Essex.
- Just to let you know the cruet set has arrived safely (so well packed) and we are absolutely delighted with it. Hope to do some business with you again in the not too distant future. Mrs D.D., Herts
- The parcel arrived on Saturday and we are delighted with the items, many thanks again. I have recommended this site to a friend. Mrs J.S., Fife
- My order arrived and I love them. Mrs G.G., Cornwall
- Very pleased with the items. Look forward to shopping you with again. Miss C.H. Kent